SpellChecker is Windows Dynamic Link Library (DLL) which can be built into your applications to provide a spell checking facility which would otherwise normally require the use of DDE/OLE communications with products such as Microsoft Word. SpellChecker is an integrated .DLL, which is compact in size and is easy to build into your applications quickly, saving you time and money. SpellChecker is supplied complete with a help file which documents how to use and program it. SpellChecker may be built into any application constructed using a development tool which supports .DLL API calls such as C/C++, Visual Basic etc
- Small, self contained 32-bit .DLL, requiring no third party products
- Simple to build in to applications via .DLL API calls (fully documented)
- Supports MS Access and SQL Server for dictionary storage
- Supports Multi-user usage on MS Access and SQL Server
- Supports dictionaries in different languages (ie different dictionary files)
- Words can be added to dictionary (extendable dictionary)
- Supplied with a massive dictionary of 117,000 words!
- Ignore word option during spell checking
- Ignore all occurences of a word option during spell checking
- Prompts with alternative spellings and suggestions
- API call to spell check a Windows Edit field
- API call to spell check a string buffer
- API call to spell check an ASCII file
- API call to spell check an individual word
- Online help - runtime (separate file)
- Online help - development/programming information (separate file)
SpellChecker is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-09-21. The program can be installed on Other, Win2000, Win7 x32, Win98, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinXP, Other.
SpellChecker (version 3.01) has a file size of 1.62 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 234 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.